Monday 16 November 2015

A Testimony

14:25

HERE IS A TESTIMONY OF GOD'S FAITHFULNESS

After sending the text message below to a man, read what he has to say after a few days of reading it.
The Text message: When you are in the season of waiting, you need to be moving forward and DON'T make choices that DON'T follow the plans God had for you.

The man: thank God u are here. Why did u send that text  to me,did God reveal anything to u concerning me?please answer me?
The man: Why don't you respond
Me: I just send it.
ME: Network is bad here. I did not have any Revelation. I hope the message was just timely
The man: Maybe it was God that directed you to do that. Through that message I have been able to get a job, because all this while have been waiting on God just to know His perfect will for my life.
ME: What a testimony! Am happy for you ooo

PS: I have been praying to God to follow my ministrations with power, signs and wonders. For the Kingdom of God is not in the word but in the Power. God has been answering this prayer.

Now I pray for you, wherever you need to wait for God in your life, you will wait and I also pray that God will deliver you from any devil oppression that is disguising as trial from God.

Written by

A God chosen servant called for our generation to unveil the Truth - Jesus, His works, His ministries, His grace, passion and revelations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 UNVEILING JESUS. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism

Back To Top