Tuesday 21 April 2020

How God is Giving Me My Dream Jobs

12:20

I started writing this post in 2018, then I was believing that God will give me a job. I got the jobs in 2019, August precisely. Now, I'm publishing the post  in 2020

2018

I want to use this opportunity to give praises, honour, and adoration to our great God and Saviour - Who was, Who is and Who is forevermore. It's quite a while I have posted anything on this blog, but thank God for my first post in a while is a testimony. I had wanted to wait for the completion of the testimony to take place before posting it on the internet, however, I am led to post as I experience each victory. Now to my testimony.

Since I finished secondary school to the time I obtained my professional certificates in web development and Digital Marketing. I have never work in any company that paid my worth. I was underemployed for about 7 years. The highest salary I received in those years was 18,000 Naira which is about $60. With all my qualifications in web development and Digital Marketing, I was not making headways.

In 2017, I tried starting a business but failed due to a lack of funds and several issues attached to that. On October 2, 2017, I was sacked in the workplace because I lost a memory card containing some vital information about my boss.

Later, I worked in a school as a secretary, but I wasn't satisfied with the role and the pay was ridiculously low for my qualifications.

Through Divine Providence, I came across bro. Elisha Goodman's website when I was depressed and giving up. I received new hope. I begin using the prayer points on his website, doing fasting and midnight prayers.

Right from time been I don't want to work under anybody, I wanted to be self-employed and be established. So I was praying to have my own business, but I didn't feel right in my spirit telling God to give me my own business. So, I change my prayers that God should give me a job where I can work remotely from home without interfering with my personal life and decision

Today 21st of April, 2020

I should have completed this testimony a long time ago, but I have been an ingrate, may the Lord forgive me. Finally, I got 2 jobs in the month of August 2019. I was working on these two jobs until I have to drop one since they are conflicting. I really thank God for giving me these jobs, it was not easy, but God is faithful, He is protecting, caring for me all day. May His name be praised. I want to encourage you that God will surprise you with your dream jobs, spouse, financial breakthrough in  Jesus Christ Name.

Now, I have gotten a job, I will be writing how God is giving me my dream wife and I will not draft this, I will be publishing my journey as a singular single man, my ups and downs, my mistakes and adventures. Thank you, God bless you


Written by

A God chosen servant called for our generation to unveil the Truth - Jesus, His works, His ministries, His grace, passion and revelations.

4 comments:

 

© 2015 UNVEILING JESUS. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism

Back To Top