Tuesday 23 June 2020

Episode 3- The Story of Otelabi

12:27

While everyone went to their various houses. In the night, king Adeife had a dream. In the dream, he saw Oluwo his enemy that was banished from the Village deceiving Otelabi not to accept the proposal of the king. King Adeife knew that his dreams always come to pass and he needed to do everything in his power to stop Otelabi from being deceived. Immediately after the dawn, king Adeife sent for Balogun, told him about the dream, and ask him to instruct his men to do everything they can do so that their mission will not be known to Oluwo, their archenemy. So, Balogun suggested that they will not dance or drum until they get to Otelabi's house. The king accepted the idea. King Adeife thanked Balogun and prayed for him. Adeife went inside his room while Balogun arranged the men for the operation.

While the men were on their way to Otelabi, they discovered that they had forgotten the gifts they were to present to Otelabi. It was Alabi, one of the guards that remembered. Balogun was furious with the development because in a few minutes, they will get to Otelabi house.

Balogun: Do you think Otelabi will accept the king's proposal without any gift. You know the kind of person she is.

Alabi: I'm sorry my lord, I will go and fetch gifts with immediate effect.

Meanwhile, one of the servants of Oluwo was passing at that time eavesdrop everything that was communicated between Balogun and Alabi. Immediately, through his magical powers, he communicated the development with Oluwo. He had made some incantations and Oluwo appeared on his palms
Now in the spirit realm.
The servant: There is danger oo, the king wants to make Otelabi his queen and you know that will be a great salt on our injury.

Oluwo: Are you telling me that the king want to marry Otelabi? If this happens you know we are in trouble, all our efforts on her will be wasted

The servant: What shall we do my lord?
Oluwo: She must not marry the king, we must do everything in our power to stop them. Ahahha, don't you know, we will no longer be able to manipulate her life any longer?
For this reason, right I'm going to meet Otelabi myself before they return with the gift. See you later.

Then Oluwo disappeared, then appeared immediately at Otelabi house.

Oluwo arrived Otelabi and was knocking furiously at the door.

Otelabi: Who is the unfortunate being that want to remove my doors early this morning.

*Oluwo:" Otelabi, you better open the door as fast you can.

Otelabi: I'm sorry I don't that it's you my lord (after recognizing his voice)

Otelabi quickly dressed up and open the door.

Otelabi: Oluwo, what happened? Why are you like this this morning.

Oluwo:, there is fire on the mountain. Adeife is about kill you, he is sending Balogun and the guards to pretend as if they want to marry you for the king. Don't mind them, the king will make you useless, because of your bravery and power, you will be used as one of his soldiers instead of a queen and you will die while fighting war for him. Come to think of it, what does the king see in you. We both know that Adeife is a deceiver.

Otelabi: thank you my lord, thanks for being there for me.

Oluwo: They will be here in less than 20 minutes, let me take my leave. (He stood and took his leave)

Otelabi: Thank you my lord.

Otelabi knelt down to appreciate Oluwo efforts.
Oluwo left Otelabi house and was walking until he got to the place his servant met Balogun and his entourage.

Alabi: (panting) I had to run to get this gift, I'm really tired now
Balogun: why did you people forget it in the first place.

Oluwo passed while they were talking, he didn't greet them and they didn't greet him too. Oluwo just hissed and went his way.

At Otelabi house, Otelabi was speaking to herself
Otelabi: What offense did I commit again that this wicked king want to kill me.? Has he not disowned me? Thank God for Oluwo that exposed his secrets ambitions. I'm ready for them, let them come here. They will smell pepper.

While Otelabi was soloquizing,  she heard another knock on the door.

Otelabi: Who is that. Is it you people coming to deceive me?

The person knocking: No ma, I'm Idaba one of your maids.

Otelabi: ooh it's you, come in.

Idaba: (kneeling down) Ma, I've a good news for you. I heard from a reliable source in the palace that the king loves  you and would like to reconcile with you, not only that the king wants to marry you.

Otelabi: I've heard about it too. But the king is a deceiver, he wants to stylishly kill me.

Idaba: I don't believe that ma, if the king wants to kill you, he would have killed you all this while. You know how powerful the king is. He doesn't have to send anyone to kill you, just a single word from the palace is enough to destroy the entire village. Didn't you remember, how a complete city with all their powers and arms was completely destroyed by king Adeife because they disobeyed his orders, did abominable things and even plan to kill the king's servants.?

Otelabi: Hmm

Idaba: I believe truly this king loves you, the fact that you are still alive is because of his mercies.

Otelabi: I will think about it
While they were talking, another maid came in and told Otelabi she has some visitors*

Otelabi: Who are they?
The maid: They are from the palace of  king Adeife.
Otelabi: Ask them to seat at the court, I'm coming for them.

The maid made the king's servants sat at the courtyard of Otelabi house.

Now Otelabi is confused about the king proposal while Idaba and other maid left she started thinking.

Otelabi: Should I accept this proposal, what if Oluwo is right? Let's even assume that the king truly loves me. However, I know the king very well. Once I accept to marry him, I must stop my terrorism, I will loose my respect from all my servants. I wouldn't be able to live the life I like. What should I do now?

Otelabi was thinking all these in her heart and 30 minutes had gone already in thinking of the matter while keep the King's messenger waiting.

"I'm really confused" she keeps murmuring

This time, she was so confused that she begin to cry.

After some minutes she voiced out.

"I have taken my decisions, I know what to do"

What will Otelabi do or say, watch out in episode 4

Written by

A God chosen servant called for our generation to unveil the Truth - Jesus, His works, His ministries, His grace, passion and revelations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 UNVEILING JESUS. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism

Back To Top