Monday 16 November 2015

AMENDING BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD

11:03


When I was in primary school, there was a strong intimate relationship with a friend of mine. I love him so much with all my heart, he loved me also. I once thought in my heart that if my friend is a female, he will be the one I will marry in the future. I’d think about him night and day, I believe he does the same; this was the type of love between David and Jonathan. We are fond of each other, he’s always helping me with gifts and school materials, although I have nothing to give in return as appreciation to his kindness to me been from a poor family, but I always show him my love. He was the most brilliant boy in our class, always coming first, when I’m in the fourth or fifth position. When I was sick, he was there to visit me. However, our relationship didn’t last longer as expected; we ended breaking up the strong relationship or let me say I broke it. How the relationship did have broken? There was a friend in my Church that forgot his elegant wrist watch in my hand and we will not meet until the next Sunday. I was so happy to have the wrist watch with me, prides enter into me, and I was boastful. I took the watch to school; all my friends were looking at it with awe.
Consequently, this my best friend was not happy with this development, I couldn’t remember clearly what I did to him, but I remembered I was prideful, that he tore one of the bracelet or what we called strap of the Wristwatch. Since then he has not been doing as he was doing to me before. That was the simple development that broke our relationship. I tried to seek his face, wrote letter to him to forgive him, all to no avail. Since then, the space he left in my heart has been left void and nil; I’ve been looking for somebody else to fill it with no avail. Then I thought one day, I will express this kind of love of feeling to my life partner when I’m married. But another thought came that I should express it to a Divine Being who can never break my heart. In the midst of the two thoughts, I will marry and I must love God also. Who should I love most?
I and my friend went to the same Secondary school, though we were still friends but not close and intimate again as before, just greet ourselves that is all. All my thought was that my friend who forgot the wrist watch in my hand may later dash me been a nice and generous person. But when I got to Church the next Sunday, he collected the watch from me; something tells me that, if I have not been prideful, he will have dash me this wristwatch.

There is a big Spiritual lesson to be learnt from this story of mine. The intimate relationship between me and my friend can’t be compared but can be linked to relationship between Adam and God. God created Adam, the first man, put him in the Garden of Eden. God communicates with Adam as a Friend and Father. They were always talking, chatting, God was teaching, Adam was learning. But an object spoil the relationship, in my own case a wrist watch, in this case a fruit. God had earlier warned Adam not eats from the fruit, but he disobeyed God and took from the fruit. Wherefore the relationship was broken, since then man has lost the intimate relationship and divine nature with God. The Human heart has been left void to be filled with a love. People are looking for what they can use to fill that vacuum. Some people thought money, position, education, pleasure, etc can satisfy or fill the vacuum in their heart, but at the end of it all, they found out that they are still helpless, and still looking for more satisfaction, and they can never be satisfied by these worldly things.
The sin of pride made me lost my relationship with my friend. The sin of disobedience made the first man to lose his friendship with God, since then Human being has been looking for a way to have friendship with God, but they don’t know the right way. They devised to serve different idols, thinking they are serving the living God, just as I have written letter to regain my broken relationship with my friend with no avail. Man has completely failed and it is not on human side again to regain the friendship, but God has to initiate the reconciliation by sending His only begotten Son to rescue us from Satan. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. For God so love the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever beliveth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Jesus Christ is truly God’s incarnate; He came in the flesh to rescue man. He himself is God (Philippians 2:5). Jesus gave His life as a ransom to save our life from judgment of sin. “For Christ has redeemed us from us from the curse of law.” This is the greatest love: for someone to lay down his life for His people (worthless people). Jesus Christ is the only Person that has ever suffered most compared to any other person on earth. He personally told me that He has been suffering for Human from Heaven, before He was born, while on earth He suffered, after His Ascension, we never stop breaking His heart. The greatest gift man can ever received is the love of God - Jesus Christ. So, how can we accept the love of God – Jesus Christ in our heart? The most famous teachings of the modern Christians is to confess Jesus as Lord and Savior and accept Him, after that you are saved. This is a wrong teaching and misinterpretation of the Bible. Quoting from Late Rev. Charles Rodman sermon: “When we think of the extent to which God has gone to meet the needs of sinful humanity, covering not a short period but centuries of time, unfolding His plan as He has, we can begin to glimpse the importance of this great salvation of which we are made partakers”

Confessing Jesus Christ alone doesn’t make you saved. Some other people devised “say after me prayer” or “the sinner prayer.” 1 John 1:9 says: “If we confess ours sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to save us….” A sinner needs to confess his sins to God, not by saying the sinner prayer. You need to have a personal and divine encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ. The lost and broken friendship and intimate relationship must be restored through confession and forsaking of your sins. Isaiah 55:7: “Let the wicked forsake His ways….” When you confess your sins to God, you need to repent and forsake your sins, when you take the steps sincerely believing that the Blood of Jesus is sufficient enough to save you from your sins, then the Spirit of God will bear witness with your Spirit that you are saved. You will know the moment the work is done in your heart. Heavenly joy will overflow your heart, unspeakable and divine peace will be in your heart. You will not be able to hide the feeling, because a broken relationship has just been amended. The broken relationship between Man and God will be regained to a certain degree. You will start speaking to God and God will be speaking to you like a Father and Friend, He will be speaking to you not only from the Bible or sermon, but you will be hearing His clear and gentle voice. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God Rom.8:14. What a great privilege to hear the voice of God, the Creator of all! He will be to a guide, a teacher, a tutor, etc. He will make us His brother and sister, if you continue in His will. Mathew 12:48-50. When we became saved, we become the bone of His bones, flesh of His flesh, a partaker of His Divine Nature. Then we begin waking with Him as Enoch did, and we will be translated into glory to continue our friendship with Him forever. Amen.

Written by

A God chosen servant called for our generation to unveil the Truth - Jesus, His works, His ministries, His grace, passion and revelations.

3 comments:


  1. i am so exited to tell the whole world how a geniune dr. ogun oduga help me to bring back my husband, contact him for any kind of problem on d r. o g u n o d u g a 1 0 1 0 @ g m a i l.c o m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use this opportunity to thank the great prophet for restoring back my home when i taught all hope was lost. My husband left for another woman and i met this great spell caster online and i explain my situation to him, after 2 days my husband came back to me and he is now as i want him to be. You can contact the Priest for any kind of spiritual work at arenaofsolutions@yahoo . com or whatsapp at +15754148400

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name is Mark Schwartz.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done thanks be to Great Matatan a powerful spell of (  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2015 UNVEILING JESUS. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism

Back To Top