Sunday 8 March 2020

An Open Letter to My Future Wife

07:59


My sweetheart, my love, my heartbeat. How are you doing? I hope you're doing great. I don't know if we had met before, or maybe you're already a close friend, you're just an unfriendly friend. One thing I know is that you're real and you are been prepared for me and I am been prepared for you. I am writing you these open letters because I don't know any other way to reach you. This is the first part of the letter and I hope you read it with your spiritual mind.

 I don't know the best way to start this letter, but I think I should start by introducing myself because I don't think you really know me as at now, probably we've not met before.
 The Lord has called me to preach the Gospel since I was about 10 years old. My dear future 🔮 wife, are you prepared to be a minister wife. I mean a minister with an unusual ministry. Can you be a mother in Israel in the ministry? I hope the Lord is already preparing you for this as He is still Working on me too.

Sweetheart, I have crushed with few ladies, but the Lord made me know you're not among them, my intellect has deceived me many times. My emotion had governed me before, but the Lord was dealing with me gently, letting me know that you are not there. My love, I can't wait to meet you, when we finally meet, I will call you my best choice.

There are reasons why we may not meet as soon 🔜 as possible. I know you're praying to meet me. But you know you are not getting married to an ordinary man. You're marrying a Gospel Minister working to be crucified with Christ.  This is a realm where nothing of this world will make sense to you. This realm is both an instantaneous and continuous experience.
Consider the following Bible Verses
Galatians 2:20
"I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

Galatians 5:24
Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Colossians 2:20
If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as,

Colossians 3:3
For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
2 Timothy 2:11
It is a trustworthy statement: For if we died with Him, we will also live with Him;
1 Peter 2:24
and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
Romans 7:4
Therefore, my brethren, you also were made to die to the Law through the body of Christ, so that you might be joined to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God.
Galatians 2:19
"For through the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God.
Romans 6:6
knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;
Romans 6:5
For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection,
Romans 6:8
Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
Romans 6:3
Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?
Romans 7:6
But now we have been released from the Law, having died to that by which we were bound, so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter.
2 Corinthians 5:14
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died;
Colossians 3:5

Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry.

By now you would have known what death and to be crucified with Christ means. To fulfill the call and purpose of God in our lives, we must be consecrated until we die,  I mean death unto the flesh, the carnal mind, worldliness, self, and everything that makes us ourselves dies off.  These are things that must die: I, Me, My, Mine, Self.

Dear future wife, death experience is a must if we must have
successful. marriage and ministry. We can't just depend on the will of God without working on ourselves. Dear, the fruits of the Spirit must be obvious and radiant to our lives. We can't afford to lose it. May God help us to reach His full stature.

Pray for me and I will be praying for you too. Hope to see you soon. Watch out for my subsequent letters.

Your Love
Emmanuel

Written by

A God chosen servant called for our generation to unveil the Truth - Jesus, His works, His ministries, His grace, passion and revelations.

1 comments:

  1. Ok...

    This may sound a little creepy, maybe even kind of "strange"

    WHAT if you could just hit "Play" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY to your life?

    And I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Sounds way too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Usually the largest miracles life has to offer are also the SIMPLEST!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a real-life "magical money-magnet tone" I've produced...

    You just click "Play" and watch money coming right into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

    CLICK here now to play this wonderful "Miracle Abundance Tone" as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2015 UNVEILING JESUS. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism

Back To Top