Monday 16 November 2015

REVELATION CONCERNING WORLDLY MUSIC

13:51

This revelation was given to Bro Elijah Edidiong of our branch church in Akwa Ibom state:

On Wednesday 24th July, 2013, I went to workers prayer meeting in our Church, The Apostolic Faith Church, 26 Atan Road, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State. When I was at the meeting, I began to feel so strange and weak, after the prayer points has been given, I went to the Church altar to pray as I was led by the Holy Spirit. While I was praying, something happened which I have never experienced before. I heard a voice saying to me: “The hour has come”; when I heard that voice, I was shocked because I didn’t know what will happen or what it meant.
As I continued to pray, I saw Jesus Christ coming down from the cloud on a white horse and his eyes were like a flame of fire, they looked down at the altar and on his head were many crowns and the glory of God surrounded Him like a shadow (Revelation 19:11-12). In His right hand was a sharp sickle (Rev 14:11), beside Him were two angels, and the angel at his right hand side held a (golden) global world, drawn round the body all the maps of the world, and the (Golden) global world rotates very slowly.
Then, the Lord Jesus stood at the altar and I was so afraid, I covered my face because of the brightness that was in Him, and the Lord Jesus said to me: “I have come to send you a message to the world concerning all the evil act which they had committed and blasphemed my holy Name, and I will set you first as an example. For I chose you right from your mother’s womb, I ordained you as an Apostle saying go and preach the Gospel to all nations, call souls to the Kingdom of God, but you turned my glory into shame through worldly music and delayed my mission” (Jeremiah 1:4-8) (61:1)
The Lord Jesus commanded me saying: “Immediately after this meeting, go straight to the prayer room, pick up your phone and delete all the worldly music out of your phone, because several times, I’ve come to warn thee concerning this music, but whenever I come to you, I found something unworthy beside thee .” The Lord Jesus said to me, “I am Jesus, the Son of the Living God, for I have nothing to do with darkness" (Rev 1:18, 4:19). He exposed everything concerning my life, by then I love playing those music and listening to them at home, I didn’t know it was sin, I always download those music on my phone and when I want to sleep I will chat on 2go, till I sleep and leave my phone on my bed.

I did not know that that music had separated God’s presence from me. He warned me seriously concerning those acts, and playing of those worldly songs in the church compound. Saying: “If any man defile the temple of GOD, him shall God destroy, for the Temple of God is Holy, which temple ye are?” He revealed to me that so many worldly musicians now in the world had joined the satanic churches and received his mark secretly through Tattoo, the mark 666, therefore any child of God who listen to those music will not make HEAVEN. For he or she has brought strange fire upon himself. He told me that so many worldly music now on earth has been given to those musicians by the devil. And the Lord Jesus said to me: “Go ye and warn the whole world for it is time to seek the Lord, and this ‘golden global world will soon rotate to and end’ and then shall they see the Son of man coming down from the cloud (Rapture of the Saints)” God bless you as you received this message, accept Jesus Christ today (Revelation 30:20-22). Amen

You can reach Bro. Edidiong on +2348061682235

Written by

A God chosen servant called for our generation to unveil the Truth - Jesus, His works, His ministries, His grace, passion and revelations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 UNVEILING JESUS. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism

Back To Top