Monday 16 November 2015

God Care About Small Things

13:47


God care about details, yes I know very sure that He answers simple prayer in which I am a witness. It happened that I was sent an errand by my boss, we have agreed the time to meet for the delivering of the message. But when I got to Church, there was nobody there, because we are to have Bible Studies that evening. So, I concluded in my heart to quickly do what my boss asked me to do because of arrival of fellow brethren. Therefore I went back to my boss wanting to deliver the message, lo and behold, the whole place was locked, the generator was on which produces a lot of noise and the man had already switch on the TV listening to news upstairs (he told me this later). I know in my heart that if i should shout to call him, he may not hear because of the noises. But i have no choice than to call on him shouting to my loudest of voice, since i have no phone with me to call him. But he couldn't hear my voice because of the noise and I couldn't go back and come later because of the importance of the message, so I turned to God in prayer asking Him to help my boss hear my voice. I began to move round the building calling on him, later I returned to my post and began praying. As I was praying, the man called from his room upstairs and asked who is there? and i told him i was the one. As he was coming towards me, I was telling him that, it was my prayer that brought him outside. In confirmation to that, he said, he heard the horn of a car, but not my voice and throughout my staying at that gate, no car or vehicle passed. Wow, God has eventually horned into his hear so that he come out to me. That is great! Who am I for God to have gone that way to answer my prayer!
Lessons: There is no type of problem God can not solve, either big or small, just believe and call upon Him, He will answer you. Amen
Have a similar testimony, share in the comment box below

Written by

A God chosen servant called for our generation to unveil the Truth - Jesus, His works, His ministries, His grace, passion and revelations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2015 UNVEILING JESUS. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism

Back To Top